Do you also looking for a University of Melbourne Scholarships? The University of Melbourne has presented 600 scholarships. Applicants have now been invited to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 from around the world. These are fully funded Master’s and Ph.D. Graduation plan for the 2022-2023 academic year. Applicants from an Australian bursary provider country and international applicants may apply.
There will be 600 learning opportunities available. Scholarships will cover full tuition, living expenses, immigration allowances, and international student health insurance. The purpose of these scholarships is to pursue your studies and research with Australian international researchers. Scholarships are available for 2 years of Master’s research program and 3.5 years of Ph.D. Research program.
Australia is one of those countries that spends most of its budget on education. In Australia, the education system is very strict, and the choice is based on merit. It is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies as well as an Australian research with world-class staff.
Thanks to Covid-19 a small number of Australian bursary applicants are one of the best opportunities to start your research career in Australia. please feel free to contact us we will provide you with the best scholarship related information. We encourage you to apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022. For more information read the full article provided below.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship University: University of Melbourne
- Countries: Nationals of all the countries and Australians can also
- Eligible Degrees: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853. Ranked among the top Universities in the world Rank is ranked 1st in Australia and 38th in the world.
Duration is mandatory for every Melbourne University international scholarship as opposed to Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. The term of the masters degree is 2.5 years and for a Ph.D. degree 4 years.
- To Master: 2.5 years
- Ph.D .: 4 years
Financial Benefits of Scholarships
The Australian Government is paying $ 31,200 in the form of a Accommodation Grant for your family support and other financial benefits. Here is a list of the University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Approximately 600 bursaries are awarded
- Total tuition fee
- cost of living $ 31,200 per year
- Health insurance
- A $ 2000 transportation grant to $ 3000 for students from outside Australia
Scholarships are available for 2 years of Master level research program and 3.5 years for undergraduate students.
Courses and forums available
Scholarships are all available courses and courses available at the University of Melbourne
- Business and economics
- Architecture, construction, planning, and design
- Music, visual and performing arts
- Art, personality and social science
- Information technology and computer science
- The law
- Animal science, agriculture and food
- Also read: Tesla Internship Program for International Students 2022
- High school graduation certificate
- Current school texts
- Post-second transcript
- Examination points are valid
To qualify for the University of Melbourne scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria
- The applicant must be an international student and an Australian student
- Applicants must meet the requirements to enter a Master’s or Ph.D. research degree program.
- Applicants must apply for research qualifications
- Bursaries are available for registered students and new students starting their studies during the academic year 2022 – 2023
Applicants for citizenship
Scholarships are available to all Australian students as well as international students from all over the world.
- Also read: Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2022 Make College A Reality
- Also read: How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy
The deadline for submitting the application form is 31 October, 2022. You must apply before the closing date, the latest submission will not be considered.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for the Melbourne University Scholarship. You must apply before the end date. After completing the application process, you just need to upload the required documents to a given site. No special application fee is required so do not miss this opportunity.
New students who apply for a degree before the deadline will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
Already enrolled / Current students must submit an online application form before the closing date for the bursary.
You will receive a notification that the bursary application has been added to your record within seven days, after submitting your application form.