Studying in Germany is the dream of many students. International students looking for fully funded scholarships to study for free in Germany. In this guide we are going to explain you SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023 for international students. All the international students who to study Undergraduate and postgraduate in Germany for free, can apply for these scholarships. This is fully funded scholarships so it will cover all of your expenses. You just need to fulfill the requirements of scholarships and you are good to go. Lets discuss further about this scholarships program to study for free in Germany.
SBW Berlin Scholarship – the name sounds a little dull, doesn’t it? And the word scholarship seems, well, not exactly your definition of something exciting. But don’t let that fool you! The SBW Berlin Scholarship is an invaluable opportunity to receive funding to study in Germany, while being immersed in Germany’s culture and learning German in one of the most influential cities in Europe – all while living there! It’s definitely something to get excited about! Here’s how you can do just that…
Description Of SBW Berlin Scholarship 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship University: Potsdam universities
- Scholarship by: SBW Berlin
- Available Degrees: Bachelor, Master
- Last date to apply: 30 June & December 31 (Annually)
What is the SBW Berlin Scholarship?
The SBW Berlin Scholarship is a one-year Master’s degree programme at Humboldt University of Berlin. The scholarship includes tuition, accommodation and a monthly stipend of up to €3,000. In addition, recipients may be eligible for certain tax exemptions and reduced visa fees.The application period for students interested in applying for our international scholarship programme runs from 1 October 2023 through 20 February 2023 (22:00 pm CET). Read more about how and when you can apply here .
Who can apply for the scholarship?
You may apply for a scholarship if you are:
- Citizen of a developing country and have successfully completed at least one year of tertiary education.
- International graduate from Germany who has been recognized for academic excellence in previous studies and is now enrolled in another course of study at a university or college.
- Overseas Chinese student studying in Germany. Students studying on exchange are also eligible, as long as they return to their home institution after their exchange program ends.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- You need a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) and should be under 30 years of age on 31st December 2023.
- You must also not have previously studied at an undergraduate level in Germany, or another country where German is spoken.
- Your study abroad in Germany should primarily involve undergraduate-level study, although there is some flexibility within our selection process when it comes to your academic subject/s of choice.
- Applications for part-time study will also be considered; please note that you must already have completed your main undergraduate degree before enrolling on a postgraduate course for consideration for a scholarship.
How to apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship?
You should have a strong academic record and be committed to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Germany. You will also need to take one of Germany’s standardized tests, such as DSH or TestDaF, prior to arrival. Please note that all applicants must have a place at a university or institution that is recognized by our partner universities; so you must already be accepted by either Freie Universität Berlin, Technische Universität Dresden or Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and possess at least intermediate-level German language skills.
To apply for SBW scholarship check the application process below.
The application process
SBW Berlin offers two scholarships (one for a degree program and one for a language program) and applications are being accepted until December 1, 2023. The application process is free of charge and consists of submitting a few documents like your high school certificate, birth certificate or passport photos. For graduate students applying for the language scholarship, check out those instructions directly on their website.
Can I apply if I am not an undergraduate student?
Yes. Candidates who have already earned a degree are eligible as long as they are currently enrolled in a post-graduate program or working on their master’s thesis. If you have already graduated, SBW is interested in your professional experience.
Please explain briefly what you have been doing since graduating from college and how it relates to your intended field of study at SBW. If you still need to complete your undergraduate degree before continuing your education, please state how many semesters/years you will need until you finish school and can start studying with us. Please note that we do not accept transfer applications for all programs except MBA/MSc, DBA and LLM/MA Corporate Law.
Where will I stay?
Where will I stay when I’m in Berlin? The SBW student residence offers furnished flats with shared bathroom, kitchen and living space. It is located within walking distance of both SBW campuses and several supermarkets, restaurants and cafes are within easy reach.
Laundry facilities are available on site. For information about accommodation, please visit our website. Information for international students Studying at SBW can be challenging, but also fun! We are always happy to help you with any questions regarding your studies or other issues related to your stay in Germany.
- Also apply for Spain Government Scholarships 2024 for Bs, Ms & PhD
What kind of help will I get during my time there?
The SBW scholarship is a fully-funded programme. You will have a monthly budget of at least 1,000€. This money will be deducted from your monthly salary, so you can use it for food, clothes and recreation activities, among other things.
It may not seem like much at first, but when you are used to surviving on 400€ per month in Nepal or India, you’ll start to enjoy your welfare package! Your living accommodation will also be fully funded: you’ll stay in a flat close to campus together with other participants of our scholarship programme. There is a chance that no flatmate shares your mother tongue – our classes are taught entirely in English – but there is always someone around who speaks English.
Conclusion: SBW Berlin scholarships program for international students to study for free in Germany is one of the golden opportunities for students to avail free education. Education is getting competitive nowadays and to survive in this world you need high quality education and Germany is famous for that. So if you want to secure you future then you should consider applying for SBW Berlin scholarship In Germany. Submit all the required documents and apply before the deadline.