The University of Science & Technology South Korea UST Scholarship 2024 is now open to applications from all foreign students. South Korea ranks 22nd in the world in terms of education. Almost all South Korean residents have a tertiary degree or postgraduate education.
The quality of education is very high and that is why education is very expensive in South Korea. But there is a way, you can get a degree from a prestigious university in South Korea.
By getting a scholarship to one of South Korea’s leading universities, you can fulfill your dream of earning a master’s degree that will attract as many job opportunities as others. However, doing all the research at universities and applying for bursaries without a strong reference can be busy. Here, we make an amazing entry and save you from all the hard work, in this article, we will tell you all about the study program that will lead you directly to South Korea.
Details Of UST South Korea Scholarship 2024
- Country: South Korea
- Institute: UST
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate degree
UST South Korea Scholarship
The UST South Korea Scholarship is an academic program that offers scholarships, leading Ph.D. and Ph.D. programs. These courses are designed for both national and international levels. This study program is a project of the University of Science and Technology in South Korea. This world-class, first-class university has more than 21 different departments based on research in various fields of science and engineering.
Students who are interested in research related to any field of science or engineering are always welcome to apply for a scholarship and get their place in this prestigious institution.
Degrees awarded under the UST South Korea Scholarship:
As you know UST is a research university that focuses on science and engineering, so here are the programs offered by this prestigious university of study, which fall under the field of science and engineering:
In the field of Science:
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Maritime Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Medical Physics
- Nano Science
- Management Science
- Biotechnology Food
- Industrial Technology
- In the field of Engineering:
Information and Communication Technology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- All categories
- Student Cost Study and Security:
- After receiving a UST scholarship, candidates will be offered certain items, while they will have to bear some of the costs on their own.
- The full tuition fee will be paid by the university.
- $ 1,100 per month will be given to students at the Master’s level.
- $ 1,600 per month will be given to students at the Ph.D. level.
- Health insurance
- Flights (one way)
- Accommodation Support
Criteria for the UST Scholarship Program:
Qualified and eligible students to study at UST will be given the best opportunity to earn a scholarship.
Student eligibility criteria for both masters and Ph.D. The level is given below:
Terms of acceptance of nominees Level of Taxpayers:
- The course is for any student who is willing to apply from South Korea or another country.
- An interested candidate must hold a 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- Any other degree equivalent to a 4-year bachelor’s program is also acceptable and can apply for a master’s degree.
- If you have a bachelor’s degree, you can only apply if you are sure to get that degree by February 2024.
Acceptable methods for Ph.D. Level:
These courses are offered at both national and international levels and anyone from any country can apply.
- Nominees must hold a 2-year master’s degree.
- Any other degree equivalent to a 2-year master plan is also acceptable and can apply for a Ph.D. level.
- If you have a master’s degree, you can only apply if you are sure to get that degree by February 2024.
South Korea UST Scholarship application process:
The process of applying for a bursary from creating an account to submitting the required documents is listed below in the steps.
- First, you must create an account on the official website of the UST Scholarship Program.
- Second, fill out the form carefully and double-check it.
- Third of all, submit and upload the form, if you are sure.
Documents Required for Candidates for the UST Scholarship Program
- Letter of Admission (this may be chosen as not required but it will be a point of consolidation and increase your chances of receiving)
- Submit Professional CVs (CVS should be written professionally and in a positive way as CVs with non-point content reduce your chances of entry)
- Printed copy of the Education Record
- English Language Testing Schools
- Medical Report
- Curriculum, research proposal, motivation letter, purpose book, and SOP.
UST Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline for submitting application forms for the UST Scholarship Program is Novembwe1, 2024. So be sure to submit your application before this date as the seats will be filled.
Also apply for:
- University of Ottawa Scholarships 2024 – Study In Canada
- University of Calgary Scholarship 2024 – Study In Canada
Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|🔗Click here to join 👈
|🔗 Click here to join👈