Do you looking for Top-ranked Canadian university scholarships to study in Canada for free? If yes then you will be amazed that the University of Calgary Scholarship 2023 is open to all international students who want to learn in Canada for free. This is one f the best university scholarships available in Canada for international students.
All international students can apply for this scholarship. Students will get scholarships of 15,000 CAD for undergraduate and bachelor’s degree programs. You can utilize This handsome amount of money to study for free at the University of Calgary.
The University of Calgary is the top-ranked university in Canada, Every year thousands of international students move to Canada to study at the University of Calgary. University is providing these scholarships to talented students who want to study at university but cannot the tuition fee. So let’s discuss in depth about eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, and application process for the University of Calgary scholarships 2023 for international students.
Don’t miss out on amazing scholarship opportunities that can change your life! Become a part of our vibrant community today!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join 👈|
Details Of the University of Calgary Scholarship 2023
- Degree: Undergraduate, Bachelor
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Calgary
- Scholarship Amount: 15000 CAD
- Bachelor of Arts in Archaeology
- Bachelor of Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History
- Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Language Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in French
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Language
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
- Bachelor of Film Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Studies
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama
- Bachelor of Music in Music
- Bachelor of Science in Geography
- Bachelor of Science in Archaeology
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Faculty of Law.
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
There are specific eligibility criteria set by the university for all students who want to apply for this scholarship, students are required to fulfill; the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Canadian national students are ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
- All international students can apply for the University of Calgary scholarship.
- Students studying in undergraduate, bachelor’s degree programs can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have a CGPA of 2.6+ and maintain this to get a scholarship for the next semester.
- Scholarships will be provided on merit.
Benefits of Scholarship
Students who will be selected for the University of Calgary scholarship will get the following benefits:
- The scholarship amount of 15,000 CAD.
- Students can continue the scholarships in the next years if they perform better and have a CGPA of 2.60+.
- Students will get a chance to study with the world’s top professors at the university.
- Students will have access to the resources of the university like the library, research lab, grounds, etc.
- You will get a chance to get a job in Canada after completing your degree.
Moreover, the scholarship offers additional perks that enhance the overall learning experience. Scholars may have access to mentorship programs, where they can receive guidance and support from experienced faculty members or professionals in their respective fields.
Make sure you apply for the University of Calgary scholarship before 1st December 2023. Apply as soon as possible because the university will not consider applications submitted late.
How to apply for the University of Calgary scholarship 2023?
The application process is very simple and you can apply from mobile or Laptop online. Click on the link given below it will redirect you to the university’s official website. Find your desired scholarship and apply. While applying make sure you give the correct details and submit all the required documents they ask for during your scholarship application.
Selection and Announcement
The University of Calgary employs a rigorous selection process to identify the most deserving candidates for the scholarship. The selection committee carefully reviews each application, considering academic performance, extracurricular involvement, leadership potential, and the applicant’s personal statement. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for interviews or additional assessments to assess their suitability for the scholarship.
Good Luck 🙂
- List of Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now
- Top 10 Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students
- Scholarships in Norway without IELTS 2023 | Complete guide
Social Media Community:
Join us on social media platforms for personalized guidelines.
|Instagram Page||Join Now|
|Facebook Page||Join Now|
|Twitter Account||Join Now|
|Quora Space||Join Now|