Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2024 invites all international students to apply for scholarships. Currently, the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 is open for all students from any country in the world. All interested students who want to study for their Master’s or Ph.D. degree are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. IELTS and TOEFL are not required for this scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships will be available for academic sessions 2024-25.
Renmin University of China (RUC) was invented in 1937 and is Located in Beijing, Its ranking number is 89th in the country according to the stats of QS World Rankings. This university is ranked in the top 100 on a global scale, with more than 27,000 international and national students enrolled at the university.
Renmin University offers international students Postgraduate Degrees in all academic fields and some majors. All the expenses to study in China of students will be paid by the sponsored scholarship. It will take 2-3 years for a Master’s degree & 4 years for a Ph.D. to be completed
Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2024 in China :
- Scholarship University: Renmin University
- Scholarship country: China
- Degree Levels: Masters & PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Nationality: All International students
- Last Date: 30 April 2024.
The following documents will be required by the scholarship institute to apply for a CSC Scholarship:
- You have to submit 2 letters of recommendation from professors from your current university, in Chinese or English.
- The application form in English or Chinese for Chinese Government Scholarships. you can get it after applying at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/.
- The notarized copy of the current degree earned.
- Passport copy
- Official transcript of the current degree. A notarized copy of any language other than Chinese or English language is required.
- Kindly submit your study plan and research proposal (800 words in Chinese language or English).
- Medical Report showing the Physical fitness.
The Chinese Government provides international students with Renmin University CSC Scholarships to study in China are funded scholarships to cover all costs of students associated with studying in China. Following are the scholarship details:
- Covers tuition fees of the students
- Students will get Campus accommodation for free.
- Medical insurance for students
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master Degree program: 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral program: 3,500 Yuan
The deadline to apply for Renmin University for all International Scholarships is 30 April 2024.
How do you Apply for Renmin University CSC Scholarships?
Follow the steps mentioned below for Renmin University CSC Scholarships 2024 scholarship in China:
- you have to log on to China Scholarship Council to complete the scholarship application and print your application form. Please remember to select Scholarship Type ‘B’ & Agency Number 10002 in the state.
- After that students have to apply directly to the university for a degree program
- The students have to submit all the documents to the university.
Mailing Address for Renmin University CSC Scholarships: International Office
- Renmin University of China- Room no 108, International Cultural Exchange Center in China No. 59 Zhongguancun St. Haidian District
- Beijing, postcode 100872
- Republic of China
Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join👈|