Do you want to study for free in Germany? If yes then here is one of the best scholarships available in Germany for international students. Applications for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024 are now open.
Students can apply for Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Degree Programs to study under this scholarship program. Heinrich scholarships are funded and DAAD and DAAD is a government institute that helps students through different educational opportunities including scholarships.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship offers 1400 Scholarships per year to help students who can not pay their tuition fees or they want to study in Germany without any expenses. This is one of the renowned scholarships in Germany. The duration of these scholarships will be 4 years for undergraduate programs, 2 years for master’s degree programs,s and 4 years for doctoral/Ph.D. degree programs.
This is a golden opportunity for those students who ever dreamt of studying in Germany. In today’s article, we will discuss everything you need to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024. So let’s dive into it.
Details of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2024
- Country: Germany
- Funded by: DAAD
- Eligible Countries: All countries including German students
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral
- No. of Awards: 1,400
- Deadline: 1 March Every Year & 1 September Every Year
Type of Scholarships
The following two types of Scholarships are available.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
This is a fully funded scholarship, and all the expenses of studying in Germany will be covered additional study will also get a living allowance of a monthly stipend to live and meet expenses on germany. Some perks of scholarships are mentioned below:
For Students living in Germany or EU:
- For Undergraduate students: a monthly stipend of €649 and a book allowance of €300.
- For Master Students: a monthly stipend of €649 and a book allowance of €300.
- For Phd Students: a monthly stipend of €1350 and a research allowance of €100/month.
For International Students or Non-EU Students:
- For Undergraduate students: a monthly stipend of €85
- For Master Students: a monthly stipend of €85
- For Phd Students: a monthly stipend of €1200/month and a research allowance of €100/month.
Funding of Research Students
For Students living in Germany, international students, or EU students there is no research funding in Germany but yes limited nu, limited member os research grants are available in other countries for undergraduate, master’s and Phd degree programs.
For Students not living in Germany: Funding is available for limited periods.
Following is the list of documents you will need when you submit your application for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships In Germany.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Study Certificates (if you already studying)
- Entrance Qualification
- Enrolment certificate
- Reference letter
- German language proficiency. (DSH 2 or Level B2)
- First-degree certificate
Followinf are three stages of Heinrich Böll International Scholarships:
- First you need to submit admission forms online
- Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (using google meet to any other platform).
- You will also be required to participate in workshop in Berlin where different meeting and group discuttions will be held.
Yes there is no Age limit to apply for these scholarships
Deadline to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship for International Students and all other students including domestic students if September 1, 2024.
How to Apply?
You need to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023 Online. You can directly apply via online portal. Carefully submit application form with correct details. For more information you can Visit the site of the Heinrich Boll Scholarship.
You Can also apply for:
- Ritsumeikan University Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- Finland Universities Scholarships Without IELTS
- Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships
Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|WhatsApp Community||🔗Click here to join 👈|
|Telegram Channel||🔗 Click here to join👈|