We have good news for all those students who are looking for Fully Funded scholarships in Japan. scholarship Applications are now open for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022. Applicants for this scholarship program from all over the world are eligible to apply and especially those with working relationships are almost eligible to apply for a ( MEXT Scholarship University Recommendation )University of Academic Recommendation 2022. Applicants of Master’s and Ph.D. may apply for these scholarships.
Ritsumeikan University is a private university and was founded in 1900, located in Kyoto, Japan. It is listed as the top private university in Japan. About 35,000 national and international students attend university.
These courses are offered in an educational session 2022-2023. All research facilities are offered at Ritsumeikan University. IELTS does not need to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Scholarship is 2 years and the duration of Ph.D. Scholarship 3 years. We encourage you to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022.
Description of Ritsumeikan University Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship University: Ritsumeikan University
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Degree levels for Scholarship: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Eligible Nationality for Scholarship: International
- Last Date: 11 January 2022.
About the MEXT Scholarship
MEXT represents the Japan Department of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology (MEXT) which offers scholarships for Degree Programs, Arts and Doctors in all fields.
These Scholarships are sponsored by the Japan Department of Education. You will study at one of the top Japanese universities under the Japan Government Scholarship Program (MEXT).
As we discussed MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. Includes all nominee expenses. Here are the benefits
- Monthly Grant: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Cover 100% Tuition Fee (covered by APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Airline Tickets for the Economic Class to and from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
- European Union Scholarships , Internships & Volunteer Programs
- Overview Scholarships to study in Europe 2022
- Arkansas Lottery scholarship
Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements.
The English Langauge Proficiency test is equivalent to B2 or higher on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (eg TOEFL BT 72 or higher, IELTS 5.5 or higher).
Applicants whose native language of instruction of the former language was English may submit an English Learning Certificate to their Institution / University and be exempted from the language test.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Ritsumeikan Asia pacific university scholarship
- Become a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with Japan (Japanese nations cannot apply).
- You need to be physically and mentally healthy.
- Student Must have a CGPA equal to or higher than 2.30 to 3.00 in the most recent study.
- The applicant must be able to arrive in Japan by mid-September 2022
- He must be born on or after April 2, 1987.
- Apply for a student visa and enter Japan for study purposes when you receive a scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the Ritsumeikan APU scholarship 2022 is 11th January 2022.
How do you apply for the Ritsumeikan APU scholarship 2022?
The Ritsumeikan APU bursary application process is offline. You must complete the application form and the required documents and send it to the following address:
Email Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center BKC, Welcome Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0) 77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0) 77-561-3956
Full Step-by-Step Application Guidelines are provided in the PDF link provided below.
Check the official website of Ritsumeikan University Official Website
Best Of Luck with your future
Keep visiting our website for more scholarship updates Thank you