Now you are welcome to Start your study trip to Spain. Good news! Applications for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships are currently open. This article will explain more about this study program, its benefits, & the step-by-step application process.
Applicants who receive an application for admission to the Barcelona GSE have demonstrated their ability to succeed in our strong, robust Master’s programs. The most talented students receive a financial contribution that covers all or part of the tuition fee.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully sponsored master’s scholarship for international students. This scholarship program provides the recipient with a waiver of up to 100% of the tuition & fee for a limited number of fully-funded scholarship programs. This well-funded grant comes from generous public & private donors & resources for the Barcelona GSE.
Barcelona GSE provides financial assistance based on educational attainment. 100%, 75%, 50% waiver & 25% tuition fee with a limited number of fully-funded scholarship programs. Financial assistance will only be awarded to students with outstanding academic records.
Each year, we award an average of € 800,000 for sponsorship-based scholarships. About 36% of matriculants receive full or partial scholarships for their studies.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, often referred to as the Barcelona GSE, is an independent research & educational institution. The school offers various master’s degrees in Economics, Finance, & Data Science. She was appointed by RePEc among the top Economic Departments in the world.
Description of Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships 2024
- Study Level: Masters
- Study at: Barcelona, Spain
- Scholarship Institution: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Last date: 15 January 2024
- Master(MS) Degree in Economics & Finance
- Finance Program
- Economics Program
- Master’s (MS) Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
- Master(MS) Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition & Market Regulation Program
- International Trade, Finance, & Development Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- Macroeconomic Policy & Financial Markets Program
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships Coverage
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarships Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% & 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching Assistantships for students
- Plus no of fully-funded scholarship
To qualify for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required languages: English
- Eligible countries: International students from developing countries
- A typical applicant will have a University Diploma in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business Administration.
- An undergraduate / bachelor / grado / laurea degree, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (in Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS) is required.
- Improved English language proficiency: 90 or better TOEFL points / IELTS Academic Test score of 6.5 or better not necessary but highly recommended
- GRE General Test
- Note that the fulfillment of the application requirements does not guarantee acceptance. Candidates will be re-tested on the following admission criteria:
- Measurement skills
- Outstanding academic record
- Suggested Scholarship: ARES Scholarships 2022 in Belgium | Fully Funded
How do you apply for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Barcelona Graduate Scholarship
(1) Collect your application materials:
- Undergraduate Copy: If you do not have an official copy at the time of applying, you may download an illegal copy. However, all admitted students must submit official documents during the academic registration in September, before the start of the academic year.
- Undergraduate Diploma: If you apply before completing your degree program, you will need to download a signed letter stating that you are committed to obtaining a degree before you can start your master’s program at Barcelona GSE.
- A copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages size)
- Statement of intent (700 words maximum)
- Proof of English language practice: Unless you are a native English speaker or have your degree in an English-speaking university, you must provide TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge schools or certificates. If you do not already have one of these language certificates, we suggest that you wait until you have applied to meet this requirement with the required documentation.
- Optional but highly recommended: GRE General Test scores: Applicants for all programs are encouraged to submit GRE General Test scores, which are often a factor in admission decisions.
The positive result of the GRE is particularly useful for students with a social science degree or other undergraduate degree without the solid part of the majority. Over the years, GRE scores have helped directors identify people with excellent skills but who are less exposed to critical mathematical training. We therefore strongly encourage candidates to submit GRE. (Barcelona GSE Center Code for GRE General Test: 2531).
Two reference books include:
- Intellectual ability
- The tendency to thrive in a new place
- Inspiration to meet challenges
- Research skills/experience
- Ability to work in teams
- Complete the online application form: All programs share one online application form. When you create your app, you will have the option to set up to three programs, in the order you prefer.
- You may apply only one application, with up to three program options, per academic year.
- There is an application fee of € 60 (non-refundable). Most of the major credit card & bank transfer options are available.
- You will receive your admission decision & any financial assistance offered within 4-6 weeks (if seats are still available in your plan)
To find out more about the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships, please visit the official website: