Start your journey of learning anywhere in the world. Good news! Applications for the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we explain more about this study program, its benefits, and the application process.
In a 2010 Wall Street Journal survey, employees looking for new jobs were listed as Carnegie Mellon’s No. 1 in computer science, ranked 4th in finance, and 7th in business. CMU is ranked 10th in total.
Carnegie Mellon University is always ranked among the top 50 universities in the world and is known for its unique location in various fields. The University attracts award-winning talent, our current and former intellectuals, and advanced winners in the highest arts, science, and technology awards.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships 2024 is a fully paid scholarship for all international students. The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students cost AUD 30,000 for a 21-month duration and AUD 20,000 for a 12-month master’s(MS) degree.
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is based on the premise that public policy research and information technology, independently and collectively, provide a unique platform that will influence the 21st-century world. We are the only educational institution in the world that pursues this goal through a combination of management skills, social sciences, and information technology in almost equal areas. It is our duty to use the research and education that this forum has made to have a positive impact on the transformation of communities, economic systems, organizations, and the lives of individuals around the world.
Details of Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship 2024
- Level of Study for Scholarship: Masters
- Scholarship Institution: Carnegie Mellon University
- Study at: Australia
- Courses Offered:
- Public Policy & Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Information Technology Management
- For more information on courses
- Program Period: 12 Months or 21 Months
- Deadline: 10 January 2024 and 31 May 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship
To qualify for the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course as below:
- Eligible Countries: Become a citizen of Asia, South America, or Africa.
- Welcome to the CMU Australia master coursework degree starting August 2024
- Include CMU Australia admission requirements for full-time master coursework, 12 months or 21-month period.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by the required deadline
- Students who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- Students are required to maintain their enrollment during their full-time studies and to meet CMU Australia’s policy for further educational progress.
- This scholarship does not apply in conjunction with any other CMU Australia scholarship or other public scholarships including .but it is not limited to the Endeavor and Australian Awards
- If a student withdraws from a significant program before graduation, he or she may be required to refund the amount of scholarship awarded.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students cost AUD $ 30,000 for a 21-month duration and AUD 20,000 for a 12-month master’s(MS) degree.
- Total learning of 12-month tracks and 21-month tracks paid for 3 and 4 study periods respectively.
- The cost of each study period is subject to change for each academic year (the figures above increase by 3% from 01 August each year).
- Postponement of admission will cover tuition fees at current rates.
- Internship study time is free.
How do you apply for a Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships:
- First Choose your plan here.
- You will need to apply for two different applications if you are using for two different programs.
- Check the entry requirements of the system.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed qualifications (bachelor’s or equivalent degree) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming language editing knowledge based on something like Java or C ++.
- You are required to submit valid test results from GRE (General Test) or GMAT within the last five years. Students must earn a minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience. All 21-month ways do not require professional work experience.
- Applicants are requested to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two-page summary of your educational skills, achievements, job experience, and volunteer experience.
- Applicants whose native language is not English need to submit a score to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- You need to submit a story (approximately 1,000 words) that describes your educational and technical background, career goals, and how this program will help you achieve your goals.
Video Call (Optional).
Recommendation forms are provided by employers, managers, professionals, or others who can comment on your professional and educational goals and strengths.
- Apply NOW on site.
- Create an account and start the application.
- log in to the portal and continue the application
- Make sure all sections are fully completed and where necessary all supporting documents are uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Make sure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the appropriate deadline.
To apply online and learn more about the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship, please visit the official website:
Official Website of Carnegie Mellon University