Are you looking for a way to finance your studies in Norway? Check out our list of Norway scholarships for international students! If so, you’re not alone! Norway ranks among the best places in the world to go to school, and many international students are seeking out financial assistance in order to do so. This article provides details on how to obtain scholarships, grants, and other forms of financial aid that will cover your study expenses while you’re away from home. Check it out!
Scholarships in Norway for 2024
The following are some Norwegian universities offering scholarships to international students in 2024:
- Leiv Eriksson mobility program.
- Nord University Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- University of Oslo Scholarships.
- University of Stavanger Scholarships.
- Oslo Metropolitan University Scholarships.
- NORAM Scholarship.
- Norwegian University of Science & Technology Scholarships.
- BI Norwegian Business School Scholarships.
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships.
- High North Fellowship Program.
- University of Oslo.
- Erasmus+ Program.
- Lakselaget Foundation Scholarship.
- Norwegian-Russian Scholarships.
- University of Bergen.
- Sons of Norway Student Residence Permit.
List of Tuition-Free Universities
- University of Oslo (UiO)
- University of Agder (UiA)
- University of Tromsø (UiT)
- University of Stavanger (UiS)
- The University Centre in Svalbard
- Stord/Haugesund University College
- Østfold University College
- Norwegian School of Veterinary Science
- Norwegian School of Sport Sciences
- NLA University College
- Nesna University College
- Narvik University College
- MF Norwegian School of Theology
- Lillehammer University College
- Hedmark University of Applied Science
- The Arctic University of Norway
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Bergen University College
- University of Bergen
- University of Nordland
- Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Bergen Academy of Art & Design, Norway
- Molde University College – Specialized University in Logistics
- Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
- Oslo School of Architecture and Design
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Guide to Private Scholarships
Scholarships are an excellent resource for any student—whether they need help with tuition or living expenses. In Norway, private organizations award many scholarships each year to foreign nationals interested in studying there.
These private scholarship organizations look for promising candidates from all over the world, and competition is fierce. However, if you’re willing to do some research, apply early and work hard, you may be surprised at how quickly you can win one of these coveted awards.
Tips for Applying for Private Norway scholarships
- Scholarships can make a big difference when it comes to paying for school, but finding them is tough.
- One easy way to locate private scholarships is by using an online scholarship search tool like Niche.
- The website allows you to enter some basic information about yourself and then returns a list of matching awards, which can then be narrowed down based on more detailed criteria (such as field of study).
Guide to Government Scholarships
If you are an international student, or planning on studying abroad, getting government-funded support can be your best bet. Government money doesn’t require repayment and will cover almost all living expenses during study (exceptions include visas and health insurance). There are plenty of Norway scholarships for international students from which to choose. The first step is locating them. After you find a scholarship opportunity that matches your academic goals, be sure to read up on eligibility requirements carefully, as these differ greatly from award to award.
Tips for Applying for Government Scholarships
- If you’re planning on applying for government-sponsored funding, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
- We’ve put together some tips that will help make applying for these opportunities less overwhelming. Consider consulting with an advisor or mentor who is familiar with how these programs work—they can not only provide advice, but also more information about specific opportunities.
- Many governments maintain online databases with information about their programs and application requirements, so look into these sites as well.
Guide to Norwegian Universities Financial Aid Options
Getting accepted into Norwegian universities is competitive, but there are financial aid options available if you’re willing to do some digging. Take a look at university financial aid packages and Norway scholarships for international students.
Tips on Finding Funding with Existing Norway scholarships
If you already have a scholarship, it is important that you think about how it can help finance your education. Norway Scholarships are given based on academic merit, not financial need. If you do not get enough funding from other sources, there are ways that money from an existing scholarship can be used to fill in any gaps. This is one example of how an existing scholarship can help fund an education abroad
Norwegian Student Loan & Grants BSU NOKUT
If you’re planning on studying at a university or university college and have had enough education from your home country to meet Norway’s national regulations, then it might be worth applying for student loans and grants through BSU. You can also apply if you already live in Norway but are planning on taking classes or enrolling at a private university. To be eligible, you must also pass an entrance examination (or equivalent course) administered by NOKUT.
Student Loan – NIBR NOKUT
One example is NIBR’s Student Loan, which can be used to cover living expenses and tuition. The program was developed with input from Norway’s Ministry of Education and Research, but it’s administered by an independent foundation.
You Can Also Apply for:
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 – Fully Funded
- Singapore Government Scholarship In 2024 – Apply Now
Social Media Community:
Join us on social media platforms for personalized guidelines.
|Instagram Page||Join Now|
|Facebook Page||Join Now|
|Twitter Account||Join Now|
|Quora Space||Join Now|