Students are now warmly welcomed to apply for Fully Funded Italy Government Scholarships. Italy is widely known around the world as one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and it’s also one of the most sought-after study destinations. If you are planning to pursue your higher education in Italy, it would be best to get in touch with the Italian government as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity – there are scholarships for foreign students being offered by them! These fully funded scholarship opportunities are designed to provide exceptional students from all over the world with an opportunity to study in Italy and learn about its rich culture and tradition firsthand.
About Italy Government Scholarships
- Sponsor Country: Italy
- Sponsor University: Top Italian Universities
- Degree : Master’s & PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: June 9, 2022.
Applications are Now Open
Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Complete applications are due by 9 June 2022. If you miss your chance to apply now, you may not have another opportunity to qualify for these merit-based awards until 2024 (unless funding is extended).
What’s covered in the scholarship
The opportunity to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree, postgraduate taught degree, postgraduate research degree or study in a Doctoral Programme at any of Italy’s public universities. The scholarship will cover your tuition fees and provide you with €8,000 per year. (Value of award may vary by chosen course).
Also apply for USA Scholarships for African Students 2022 | Fully Funded
To get Italy Government Scholarship, you must fulfill all or any of these conditions:
1. You have to have scored above 80% marks in your high school certificate exams (10+2) or graduation.
2. You should be between 18 and 25 years of age at time of application submission date.
3. You must be a citizen of India who has never applied for any scholarship from Italian government before.
4. You should not hold an Italian citizenship in any case.
How to Apply?
Deadlines To Keep In Mind
Scholarship Applications Are To Be Submitted By March 9 June 2022. The Chosen Candidates Will Be Announced On Students Should Plan Their Arrival In Early September (Arrival Date). The Course Is To Be Completed By December 31, 2022(Completion Date).
Successfully applying to Italy government scholarships is not an easy task. You will need to show that you are qualified, competitive and worthy of a scholarship. So, keep reading our tips above and don’t give up until you get your passport stamped with Italy in it. Good luck!
Also apply for:
- HAAA Scholarship in USA 2022 : All You Need to Know!
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship 2022
- UNICEF Internship Program 2022 – Get Paid to Make a Difference!