Do you want to study in Japan? If so yes you are on the right page. Yokohama National University Scholarship welcomes new Applications for the 2022-23 academic year. Students who are willing to pursue a master’s and Ph.D. Their. degrees from Japan are encouraged to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022. It is a fully funded program which means that all tuition fees at Yokohama National University will be paid by the funding officer who is the host institution of the University itself.
Yokohama National University is a public university in Japan. Therefore, indirectly, we can say that all the costs of graduating candidates will be borne by the Government of Japan. The institute is ranked number 01 in Japan and 801 worldwide due to research and academic studies and profiles.
In total, Yokohama National University takes about 150,000 students from Japan and abroad. The Yokohama National University Scholarship offers a Masters degree program for a period of 02 years. PhD degree programs are available every 03 years.
Japan may be your destination by pursuing your career and higher education. And students at Yokohama National University offer the opportunity to make your dreams come true.
So what are you waiting for? View all the details provided for this application and use:
Definition of Yokohama National University Scholarship
Hosted region: Japan
Program title: Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022-23 (Fully Sponsored)
Students enrolled in any university can apply for it freely.
Hosting Center / Organization: This program is announced under the Government of Japan
Registration fee: Not applicable
Financial Assistance: Fully Sponsored
Program time: 02 and 03 years for Masters and PhD degree Programs respectively
Available Instructions / Courses: Masters and PhD degree programs
Gender suitability: There is no limit
Deadline: December 15, 2022
The eligibility criteria for the Yokohama National University Scholarship for the 2022-23 academic year are provided below:
- Students from all over the world have a similar right to this program.
- All interested applicants must have good academic records in order to obtain a Full Scholarship at Yokohama National University.
- There is also an age limit for this program. Applicants must not be older than 34 years at the time of application.
- An English training certificate is compulsory for all interested applicants. So you should get it from your University / Institution.
- Bachelor’s bachelor’s degree and master’s Ph.D. A program is required to fully qualify for this program.
All the required documents for the Yokohama National University Scholarship are listed below:
- CV / Resume applicant application (click here to download an amazing CV template).
- The applicant must not be registered in any other degree program at the time of application.
- 2 letters of recommendation (you can get them from any professor or professor related to your department).
- English textbook (You can get it at your University)
- Additional documents may be needed. (appropriate field or location).
- Certificates and publications etc.
- Or other supporting documents.
Click here to find more scholarship oppertunities
The deadline for the Yokohama National University Scholarship for the 2022-23 academic year is December 15, 2022. So don’t waste your time. Start your app from today.
How to apply
So, have you checked all the details for this program? Are you interested and qualified? In that case the wait is over. The entire application process is online. Follow the links provided below for an effective application process. Follow the links provided below to gain access to the application form. Please be sure to read all the terms and conditions of this application.
If you wish to be recommended and study in this program, please first contact one professor who wishes to be supervised. If the professor agrees to preside over the baptismal candidate, the required documents must be sent to the International Admissions Office by mid-January (the above deadline) by the academic adviser.
(Application documents submitted directly by the applicant will not be accepted). It seems like a very simple process but it is not. Visit the official website of the University. Find your professor or field of interest and research. Contact him via email. Send him your CV. Try to pick up a letter of acceptance.
So, is everything clear? I hope the help site has made it better to make it all point. Follow the links provided below for the official website. Good luck to you!
Click here to apply online