The Saudi government is committed to building a friendly but strong bond with Pakistan by providing 600 fully funded programs for students of the Park and Saudi residents. However, KSA Scholarships applications for the 2022-2023 session are accepted online as the deadline is still open.
Therefore, start collecting all the required documents and apply them as soon as possible.
Indeed, it is a great opportunity for all those in need but who are eligible for elections who cannot continue their higher education abroad due to financial constraints. So now is the time to take action and move on to your future. About 25 well-known Saudi universities have partnered with the Saudi government to offer these fully funded programs to Pakistani students at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
If you are planning to apply for these bursaries, here are the details:
These KSA courses offer the most benefits to selected partners;
- Free accommodation.
- 3 months grant grant (for couples only).
- Free Health Services.
- Sports and recreation.
- Free return air tickets.
- Travel expenses.
- Monthly price of 900 SR (science students).
- 850 SR monthly grant (human students).
- Graduation grant for three months.
- Free food near the campus.
see also : University of Waterloo Scholarship 2022
Eligibility process for KSA Scholarships with the specified requirements.
The applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK person.
75% of scholarships will be awarded to Pakistan.
The remaining 25% are Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia.
Both sexes are fit.
- 17 years to 25– Bachelor degrees.
- 30 years -> Master’s degree.
- Under 35 -> Ph.D. degrees.
Applicants must not be enrolled in any other study program when applying for it.
- The requester must not have a criminal record.
- The applicant must not have a college suspension history.
- IELTS and TOEFL test schools are compulsory.
- Classes will begin in September or October each year.
KSA Scholarships Application Process:
- Candidates can submit their bursary applications to the KSA’s official online curriculum.
- However, there is a deadline and application process according to the university and the chosen course.
For such questions, check the official website of the university.
- Only 5% of foreign students will have the opportunity to enroll in Saudi universities.
- However, Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls can enroll 8% of students under the study program.
- In the meantime, Jamia Islamia Madina Munawarahas can accommodate 85% of foreign students.
- After applying to the university, the bursary application will be forwarded to the Saudi Arabian Department of Education to finalize the academic entries.
- Finally, students must share their copies of the applications included in the official email address of the Pakistani embassy in order to follow up on cooperation with the Saudi Ministry of Education.
Required documents for applying for a KSA Scholarships:
- Proof of identity.
- Academic certificates and other important documents.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of intent.
- Research proposal (for Master’s and Ph.D.)
- Language proficiency certificate
KSA Application Terms:
Currently, applications for KSA scholarship 2022-2023 are still open.
Also Apply for:
- 8 Masters Scholarships for Africans You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Full Bright Scholarship Program in USA 2022
- Fully Funded Italy Government Scholarships for 2023