KSA Scholarships In 26 Universities of Saudi Arabia

The Saudi government is extending a warm and strong hand of friendship to Pakistan by offering a remarkable opportunity. 600 fully funded programs for Pakistani students. These scholarships are not just for Pakistani nationals, they are also available to Saudi residents. If you’re a Pakistani student dreaming of furthering your education abroad but have been held back by financial constraints, the time to seize your opportunity is now. This blog post will provide you with all the essential information you need to apply for the KSA Scholarships for the 2024 session.

For Latest Scholarship Opportunities, Join Our Whatsapp and Telegram

Join WhatsApp Join Telegram

What Are KSA Scholarships?

KSA Scholarships, generously offered by the Saudi government, cover a wide range of benefits for selected candidates. These include:

Free accommodation: Enjoy a comfortable living space during your studies.

3 months grant (for couples only): If you’re married, this scholarship provides extra support.

Free Health Services: Your well-being is a priority.

Sports and recreation: Stay active and healthy.

Free return air tickets: Travel to and from Saudi Arabia without financial worries.

Travel expenses: Additional funds for your travel needs.

Monthly stipend of 900 SR (for science students): Financial support for science scholars.

Monthly stipend of 850 SR (for humanities students): Humanities students are not left behind.

Graduation grant for three months: Celebrate your success with a financial reward.

Free food near the campus: Access to affordable and tasty meals.

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for KSA Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Nationality: You must be an international students.
  • Allocation: 75% of scholarships are reserved for internationals, and the remaining 25% are for Pakistani students living in Saudi Arabia.
  • Gender: Both male and female students are encouraged to apply.
  • Age Limit:
    • 17 to 25 years for Bachelor’s degree seekers.
    • Up to 30 years for Master’s degree applicants.
    • Under 35 years for Ph.D. degree aspirants.
  • Current Enrollment: Applicants should not be enrolled in any other study program when applying.
  • Clean Record: No criminal history or college suspension.
  • Language Proficiency: IELTS and TOEFL test scores are mandatory.
  • Start Date: Classes commence in September or October each year.

Application Process

The application process for KSA Scholarships is straightforward:

  1. Candidates must submit their applications on the KSA’s official online portal.
  2. Deadlines and application procedures may vary by university and course. For specific details, visit the university’s official website.
  3. Keep in mind that only 5% of foreign students will be granted admission to Saudi universities. Some universities, such as Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawarahas, have different admission quotas.
  4. After applying to your chosen university, the scholarship application will be sent to the Saudi Arabian Department of Education for further processing.
  5. To complete the process, students should share copies of their applications with the official email address of the their embassy, ensuring cooperation with the Saudi Ministry of Education.

Required Documents

When applying for KSA Scholarships, make sure you have the following documents ready:

  • Proof of identity.
  • Academic certificates and other relevant documents.
  • Letters of Recommendation.
  • Statement of intent.
  • Curriculum Vitae (CV).
  • Research proposal (for Master’s and Ph.D. applicants).
  • Language proficiency certificate.

Apply Now

The opportunity to apply for KSA Scholarships for 2024 is still open. Don’t miss your chance to advance your education and career. Apply now to unlock a brighter future!



The KSA Scholarships are a gateway to a world of learning and opportunities for Pakistani students. By offering fully funded programs and numerous benefits, the Saudi government is making higher education dreams a reality. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by – seize it and build a brighter future for yourself and your nation.

Also, if you’re interested in other scholarship opportunities, check out these:

Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!

WhatsApp Community 🔗Click here to join 👈
Telegram Channel 🔗 Click here to join👈