The Government of Mexico scholarships are now for 2023 year. The Government of Mexico, through the Mexican Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (SRE), has announced that they are now accepting applications for their 2023 scholarship program which offers full-ride scholarships to international students who are accepted into an undergraduate degree program at any Mexican university.
Government Of Mexico Scholarship 2023
|Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Why Should I Care About This?
In case you didn’t know, there’s a scholarship offered by The Mexican government that allows you to complete your degree in any accredited institution inside or outside of The United States. This scholarship program was made public by former president Felipe Calderon in 2009 and as an incentive, it’s open to anyone between 18-25 years old who has legal residency or citizenship from The United States.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to apply online .
- You must be a international students or citizen or legal resident of Mexico and have graduated from an accredited high school in that country.
- The application requires that you submit transcripts, proof of citizenship, your resume, a personal statement and two letters of recommendation. T
- he letter also asks that you write one essay on why you want to study in Mexico and another addressing your future career goals upon graduation.
- Applicants should note that they may be required to provide additional information on interview day if they are chosen as finalists.
What is the application process?
The scholarship application process has two stages: an online application and a written assignment. The online application should be completed by filling out an online form including basic personal details, email address, etc., as well as uploading one’s academic documents (transcripts from all schools attended), letters of recommendation (typically two), and resume. It should take no more than ten minutes to complete once you have all your information together. The second stage involves writing a brief essay or report on a chosen topic, usually related to government relations or international business. Here are some sample questions provided in past years
How to apply for Government Of Mexico Scholarship?
The application process requires students to submit essays and test scores. Upon completion, an interview will be scheduled at a consulate near you. To be eligible to apply, students must meet these requirements: Must have resided in Mexico at least ten years as a non-citizen. Must have completed their high school education in Mexico. Must have been accepted into an accredited university or college within two years of graduating high school. In addition, all applicants must submit an essay with their application highlighting why they are deserving of this award and what skills they intend to bring back to their community after completing their education abroad.
What Else Can I Do To Increase My Chances?
In order to qualify for any government grant or scholarship, you need to be working on a degree that relates to your intended career. Other than that, it’s always a good idea to double-check with your college/university financial aid office or government agency about application deadlines, as well as any country-specific requirements (you never know what will change).
You should also be aware that many foreign grants and scholarships are contingent upon being enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and may not apply if you’re already pursuing a graduate degree at your university. If you want to find additional sources of funding while pursuing higher education, check out our list of 10+ sources of free money for college students!
- Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2022
- University of Debrecen Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Top European Summer Internships You Won’t Want to Miss in 2022