Chulalongkorn University, or CU, is one of the most prestigious universities in Thailand and Southeast Asia, and many students dream of studying there. University offers Chulalongkorn University Scholarships to international students every year, making it possible to study at Chulalongkorn even if you don’t have enough money to pay tuition fees and living expenses yourself. Although there are many scholarships available at CU, these are the best ones to apply for, whether you want to study an English-taught bachelor’s degree or a Thai-taught master’s degree program.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023 Description:
- Scholarships University: Chulalongkorn University
- Study level: Masters & PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Scholarships Country: Thailand
- Deadline: 10 June 2022
You must be between 17 and 23 years old, a resident of Thailand, and have completed grade 12 or equivalent. Students from all majors are eligible to apply for scholarships. Successful applicants will receive funding for tuition, books, airfare, personal expenses and health insurance for one year at Chulalongkorn University International College of Technology.
All successful scholarship recipients will be granted an additional nine months of study if they maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 during their first year at CUITC. Funding can also be extended beyond two years on a case-by-case basis depending on student need and academic progress.
- Masters Degree: two Years
- Ph.D. Degree: three Years.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Social and Administrative
- Strategic Communication Management
- Thai Studies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Urban strategies
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Korean Studies
- Medical Sciences
- LABOUR Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Oral Biology
- Operative Dentistry
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Governance (MAG)
- Health Development
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Health business theory and Health heed guidance (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Business Management (MM)
- Information Studies
- International Development Studies (MAIDS
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Finance (MSF)
- Food and Nutrition
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food Science and Technology
- Architectural Design
- Geo resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Clinical Sciences
- Business Law
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
Application Process for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
The application process for all degrees at Chulalongkorn is identical. Applicants should submit applications via their university’s online portal (this differs depending on whether you are an international or Thai applicant). The deadline for submission of applications, supporting documents and payments is 10 June 2022.
A photocopy of your bachelor’s degree certificate is required; original certificates will be returned upon request only. You must also prepare two standard passport-sized photos and print two copies of your completed application form, with a handwritten signature. Once you have submitted all required materials, it usually takes around 10 business days for CAU to process your application package; you will receive notification of admission within 30 days after application processing has been completed by CAU via post.
Important Considerations Before Applying
This scholarship is awarded by merit, which means you will be judged based on your GPA (Grade Point Average) and class ranking. In order to be eligible for a Chulalongkorn University scholarship, you must have completed a minimum of 60 credits at any university (undergraduate or graduate) with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
You must also show leadership skills; most scholarships are only awarded to students who serve as captains of their teams or organizations. If you don’t meet all three criteria, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to get a CU scholarship—just make sure you include as much information about your extracurriculars as possible so that your strengths stand out among other applicants.
Please Don’t Rush Through This Application Process. It will take a few hours, so be prepared. Make sure you read everything that is sent to you by CU and your scholarship provider (each scholarship has their own company/provider that provides them with funding).
Take as much time as you need when completing each section. Please ask any questions you have before starting each section (see contact information below). The application process for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are simple and straightforward but please don’t rush through it because we want everyone of our scholars to make sure they are applying for every available opportunity, if possible. If you need help or have any questions on how to apply or fill out a form please email us We are happy to assist!
The deadline to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023 in Thailand is June 10, 2022.
How to Apply
This application procedure for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships is online visit the official link.
Also Apply For:
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2022 – Funded
- British Council Scholarships for International Students Without IELTS 2022
- Fully Funded KSA Scholarships In 26 Universities of Saudi Arabia
- Salford International Excellence Scholarship 2022 in UK