Start your study journey in Japan. Good news! The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain more about the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Award, benefits and application process.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation was established to provide scholarships to bright students who find it difficult to study under various conditions in developing countries and to those Japanese students studying abroad, to help them learn advanced technology and develop their good intentions and work as a bridge. connecting Japan and the rest of the world with a common culture and friendship.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation offers full-time scholarships for international students in the 2022-2023 session. This scholarship is awarded to masters and PhD students. The Honjo Scholarship provides monthly scholarships, accommodation expenses and travel expenses to attend an international conference.
Also apply for:
- Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia 2022-23 | Study in Australia
- Harvard University Free Online Courses 2022
- Host Institution(s): Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- Level of Study: Masters and PhD
- Time Period: From 1 to 5 years.
- Study at: Japan
- Deadline: April 30, 2022 to October 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
To qualify for the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- language: English and Japanese
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world. A student without Japanese nationality
- To qualify, a student applying for a PhD program must have been born after August 31, 1984. A student applying for a masters degree must have been born after August 31, 1989.
- In fact, a student enrolled in a graduate school is not eligible to apply. However, a student who can submit a research program is eligible to apply.
- The student should have a deep understanding of international friendships and interests, and should attend events organized by the foundation and participate in the network as an alumni member.
- The student should have a strong desire to serve in his home country after graduation. This does not mean that you are already guaranteed a job or that you are returning home immediately after graduating from university.
- The student should be able to conduct a daily conversation in Japanese. The interviews will be conducted in Japanese. (no exception)
- For more info, you can download Guidelines Here.
Also apply for:
How do you apply for the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Awards?
Please follow the following important steps to enroll in a Foreign Student Scholarship:
(1) Get into “web application system”.. Complete the given application form and upload the following required documents.
- from undergraduate university courses where you graduated AND
- any other studies you are currently doing or taking in the past. If you have graduated from university, a quote from a former school is required. All applicants must provide at least an
- course text from the undergraduate course. Copies are accepted.
Bursary application form, resume and personal information form (1 set of 3 pages);
be sure to attach your photo to the application form. Download the forms provided on the website. Complete in Japanese by typing or handwriting.
Research program: In Japanese, describe the focus on following four points;
- he framework of your research
- the proposed schedule between current and graduation
- future plans and objectives
- research done in the past (if any). 2 ~ 4 pages are selected. Typed or handwritten text is available.
- One letter of recommendation from the education manager. (This secret book should cover the applicant’s academic achievement, character / personality, and future abilities.) There is no limit to the number of pages or style. If your former education manager knows exactly who you are, you can ask him or her for a letter of recommendation.
- Please prepare those texts in Japanese OR English. If you have your text in other languages, please attach a Japanese or English translation.
One letter of recommendation from the education manager. (This secret book should cover the applicant’s academic achievement, character / personality, and future abilities.) There is no limit to the number of pages or style. If your former education manager knows exactly who you are, you can ask him or her for a letter of recommendation.
Registration certificate or letter of entry.
In the event that the entrance exam has not been held, or that the candidates for the entrance examination will not be announced before applying for this bursary, write down the scheduled examination date or announcement. the result below the application form. If you are already enrolled in a graduate school, please provide a current enrollment certificate. (Copies are accepted.)
(2) Once the documents have been submitted, the application number will be issued, and a PDF of your application form will be created. Please save the PDF file as you will need it when the result is announced on our website.
To find out more about the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Foreign Scholarships, please visit the official website:
In conclusion, the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their academic dreams in Japan. With its generous scholarship offerings, the foundation is committed to supporting and empowering students from around the world. Don’t miss out on this chance to study in Japan with financial assistance from the Honjo Foundation. Apply now and take the first step towards your future success.