Scholarship applications to apply for the Brunei Government Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year. It is a great opportunity for all those students who want to pursue higher education in one of the Asian countries. These scholarship programs are offered for undergraduate, diploma, and some postgraduate programs in Brunei. All international students who will meet their requirements and conditions can apply for the Brunei Government Scholarship. Scholarships are sponsored by the Brunei Darussalam Department of Information.
Students will study at top universities in Brunei, including UBD, UNISSA, KUPU SB,UTB and PB. Brunei scholarships are fully funded, providing a number of benefits including tuition international travel tickets, fee exemptions, grants and many other benefits that include a global network and gaining accreditation on a variety of platforms. All the students selected for these international scholarships have many great opportunities for employment, exposure, and knowledge in their challenging world of real life.
Scholarships aim to assist and support most talented and outstanding students with excellent academic records and to provide them with professional knowledge and skills to compete in this fast-paced, challenging world. The Brunei Government Scholarship aims to attract international students to study at Brunei universities and increase the international student body at Brunei’s top universities. The program will assist government and international students by providing them with full academic support. A variety of majors and mentors are offered to potential students in Brunei.
The degree duration of the Brunei Government Scholarship for the 2022-2023 varies from program to program for The duration of the undergraduate degree program scholarship program differs from the undergraduate degree program. Students are advised to check the details carefully before applying. Be sure you have applied apply for a fully-funded scholarship before the end of the Last date.
Students will agree to follow the academic regulations of the Brunei government and the particular university where they will study. International students must respect the tradition and customs, culture, traditions, and religion of Brunei Darussalam. Students will be given chances to participate in cultural exchange activities.
- Scholarship Country: Brunei Darussalam
- scholarship Deadline: 15, February , 2022
Eligibility criteria for Brunei Government Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria of the Brunei Government Scholarship 2022-2023:
- Students must be international students.
- Students must be under the age of 35 until July 2022 in the postgraduate degree program.
- Students must be 18-25 years old when applying for an undergraduate or diploma program.
- Students must not be permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
- Students should not be eligible for any other grant, scholarship, or other scholarship.
- Read also: Google AdCamp Internship 2022 [Fully Funded]
- University of Brunei Darussalam
- College College Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan
- Islamic University Sultan Sharif Ali
- Politeknik Brunei
- Brunei University of Technology
Benefits of Brunei Government Scholarship
The Brunei Government scholarship is fully funded; therefore, it will provide students with the following benefits:
- Successful students will receive a 100% exemption from university tuition fees.
- Tickets for the international economy class flight tour will be awarded from the student country to Brunei.
- BND $ 500 will be provided as a monthly grant.
- BND $ 150 will be provided as a monthly food allowance.
- Students will receive an annual book grant of up to. BND 600.
- Free accommodation.
- Complete health insurance during the scholarship.
- Read also: List of Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2022 [ For all Students ]
- Photo size of the applicant’s passport
- A certified true copy of education certificates.
- A certified true copy of the text.
- Certified English translation of documents to non-English documents.
- Statement of intent.
- Birth certificate
- Statement of safety authorization
- Reference book
Last date :
15 February 2022