Webster Vienna Private University (WVPU) is one of the most prestigious universities in Austria, providing students with a high-quality education in different fields. WVPU offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programs, attracting students from all over the world. However, many students may need help paying tuition fees and other expenses associated with studying at WVPU. Luckily, Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are available for deserving students.
The Webster Vienna, Private University Scholarships program is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and financial need. It is open to domestic and international students pursuing their studies at WVPU. The scholarships cover part or all the tuition fees and other expenses related to studying at WVPU.
Details Of Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Study in: Austria
- Program Period: 4 years
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships Coverage:
The following categories of Webster Vienna Private University scholarships exist:
- Webster Vienna Scholarships: This award offers up to 7,000 € for master’s students and 10,000 € for undergraduates per academic year.
- The Borealis Social Scholarship provides 21,000 euros in tuition assistance per school year.
- The Borealis Excellence Award offers a 10,000 euro award each academic year.
Also apply for: Doha Institute Scholarships In Qatar 2024 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below to be eligible for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students need to have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must be at least proficient in B2 English.
- You should need money.
- Write quality essays and recommendations.
- Beginning in Fall 2022, you should be a freshly accepted undergraduate student.
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- The overall academic GPA (Grade Point Average) for qualified students should be between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0;
- The applicant must meet Webster Vienna Private University’s basic admissions requirements to be admitted to the undergraduate program;
- The scholarship recipient may start their first year of studies in the Autumn semester of 2021, but only if they are enrolled full-time;
- The scholarship recipient’s documented English ability is essential: If it cannot be verified that a student is a native English speaker, scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) are needed before admission; and
- Students who have been accepted on probation or must take ESLG (English as a Second Language) courses are not eligible.
Borealis Excellence Award:
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program by the standard admissions requirements.
- Eligible students must demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna.
- Extracurricular activities related to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during selection.
- A minimum of 12 credits are finished by full-time students per semester.
Also apply for: University of Ghent Scholarship 2024 In Belgium | Fully Funded
How to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships?
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Please ask the admissions office or the scholarship coordinator for our online application form to begin your scholarship application.
- The following documents, which you will be required to upload, should be ready before you begin filling out the online application form:
- Your admission letter proves that you have been admitted to a complete degree program, and a letter of financial incentive. This should be a paper that the applicant has prepared outlining their financial situation, how the scholarship would help them pay for their education, and why they deserve it.
- Official financial papers, such as pay stubs and employer or pension confirmations of respective net earnings, have been translated into English if they are outside English. All sums must be expressed in euro. If not, please convert the sums to EUR and state the applicable exchange rate. Statements from bank accounts are not allowed. If you are self-employed, please include details about your business and an official letter certifying your net profits (error).
An original essay in English on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many Webster Vienna Private University students possess a cultural background, talent, or skill that defines them and enhances the lives of their peers. If you have a particular background or share one of these interests, kindly elaborate in a 1000–1200 word essay; or
- Many people think that we may learn from our errors. Describe a situation or experience when you failed and learned from it in an essay of 1,000–1,200 words. Describe the circumstances, the steps you followed, and the lessons you took away from the event.
Webster Vienna Private University offers a range of scholarship opportunities to make education more accessible and affordable for students.
Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|🔗Click here to join 👈
|🔗 Click here to join👈