Southern Cross University (SCU) is a public university that offers various scholarships to students. Southern Cross University Scholarships are designed to help cover tuition fees, living expenses and other costs associated with university studies. SCU has multiple scholarship options available, from merit-based scholarships for high-achieving students to equity-based scholarships for those who have experienced disadvantages.
One of the most popular scholarship programs offered by Southern Cross University is the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship provides financial assistance to high-achieving students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance in their previous studies. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for up to four years and is renewed annually based on academic progress.
Details Of Southern Cross University Scholarships 2024
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
Southern Cross University Scholarships Coverage:
Scholarships for International Students at Southern Cross University Give the following advantages to the recipient
- Regional International Scholarships
- If each study session is completed, there will be a $5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in stages starting in the first session and continuing throughout the study year.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships from the Vice Chancellor
- Based on passing each study session, an annual fee reduction of $8,000 will be paid in instalments over the academic year.
Also apply for:
- Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2024
- University of Ghent Scholarship 2024 In Belgium | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship:
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below to be eligible for Southern Cross University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible. Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents are ineligible to apply.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or graduate coursework degree full-time (8 units per year) at the Lismore, Gold Coast, or Coffs Harbour campuses.
- The applicant must fulfill the University’s minimal admission standards.
- Undergraduate entry: An academic IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no band lower than 5.5 in English and a qualification equal to the Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program they applied for.
- For postgraduate admission, you need a degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree and English proficiency equivalent to an Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must successfully finish all the units in their progression while maintaining at least a passing grade in each unit.
- To continue to be eligible for the scholarship, students must continue to meet the attendance criteria of their program and their student visa.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
- Official transcripts with the grading scale included.
- Results of English language tests, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
- (If necessary) References from your school or work.
- Application for Advanced Standing, if applicable.
- Advanced standing refers to primary education or professional experience that may shorten the time needed to complete a degree.
- Southern Cross University advises that you submit your application at least two months before you plan to begin your studies.
Southern Cross University is a highly reputable educational institution that offers scholarships to local and international students who show outstanding academic potential.
Be a part of our WhatsApp and Telegram FAMILY, where you can connect with other like-minded international students so that you never miss out on life-changing Scholarship opportunities!
|🔗Click here to join 👈
|🔗 Click here to join👈