Hello Welcome to our website, there is good news for you, applicants are now invited to apply for Université Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022. Bursaries are for the Master’s level only and applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. you can also apply for Scholarships in Poland Without IELTS [ Poland Scholarships ]
Given that we all know that French universities are among the best in the world, it is a great opportunity for foreign students to pursue their studies in France with Full Scholarships. We encourage you to apply for the Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarship. you can also apply for List of Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2022 [ For all Students ]
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement for students enrolled in the prestigious Université Paris-Saclay programs. Université Paris-Saclay would like to encourage applicants from all over the world to be exposed to the Master’s program and culture in France.
Details of Université Paris Saclay Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship University: Université Paris Saclay
- Degree Program: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Country: France
- Eligibility: citizens of all nationalities
- Number of Scholarship: not specified yet
- Deadline: May 14, 2022 (Course will start September 2022)
All academic fields and courses are available at the Université Paris Saclay Scholarship without vocational training.
Benefits of Scholarship
The total amount of scholarship is € 10,000 per year. The scholarship amount is offered by Université Paris-Saclay for the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
A maximum of € 1,000 will be provided for travel and visa costs depending on the country of nomination. (Applicants will receive their bursary upon arrival in France)
These courses are offered for a period of 1 or 2 years depending on the entry level (M1 or M2) depending on students completing the required number of credits in order to progress to the next year.
- Candidates are accepted into the Université Paris-Saclay Master program with the registration of one of the following institutions: ENS Paris-Saclay, AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, Paris-Sud UniversityUEVE.
- Immigrant students living on French soil for less than a year, either before or currently enrolled in training or training courses that do not lead to certification.
- Newly arrived foreign students, aged 30 and under during the election year.
- Foreign students living on French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (FFL type).
Students who have lived in France on any subject, (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s, an exchange program…) have not been awarded a certificate.They do not qualify
- People who have disrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Students receive any type of bursary worth more than 600 € / month.
- All students enrolled at a French higher education institution during their studies, except for foreign students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
Deadline of Université Paris Saclay Scholarship
The last day to apply for the Université Paris Saclay Masters Scholarship for International Students is 14 May 2022.
Student application deadline: 14 May 2022
- Deadline for both recommendations and closure: 18 May 2022
- Announcement of results: end of June 2022
How to apply
Please visit the official website link provided at the end. Here is a list of application commands.
You need to complete the application using the University application forum after creating an account using this link.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must apply for admission to the Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay. After entering the master’s program at the University it does not automatically give you a scholarship. Only those Eligible who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX bursary will be able to submit an application.