The good news, Applications for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships 2023 are now available in China. These Chinese courses for international students are Fully Funded scholarships. All international students can apply for Chinese government scholarships to pursue master’s and doctoral programs. You can also apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey for International Students.
The Harbin Institute of Technology is a highly ranked institution in Harbin, China, according to the QS 2020 international university standard. The Harbin Institute is one of the top six universities in China. IELTS is not required for these courses in Chinese studies. There are a variety of English and Chinese language classes offered.
Chinese government provides scholarships for CSC. Under the CSC Scholarship program, approximately 20,000 scholarships are available to all international students who wish to study in China. Harbin scholarships are available in all academic disciplines and majors. The master’s degree scholarship lasts two to three years, and the doctorate lasts three to four years.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: China
- Institute: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- study Level: Masters & PhD
HIT CSC Scholarship Benefits
Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarships will offer students with following :
- No registration fee
- Full accommodation fee
- Full Exemption of tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend for Doctoral degree of 3,500 RMB / month.
- Monthly stipend for Master’s degree of 3,000 RMB / month.
- School of Astronaut
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Environment
- School of Humanities, Social science and Law
- School of Electronics and Information Technology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Transportation Science and Technology
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Architect
Required Documents to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- Application form
- Full-time study diploma, degree
- Two recommendation letters
- Research and study plan
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Language proficiency certificate (for Chinese medium courses)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- No criminal record certificate
- Acceptance letter (not necessary)
To apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC scholarship, applicants must complete the following requirements:
Applicants must be international students who are not Chinese.
- Bachelor’s degrees are required for Masters Degree applicants.
- HIT Scholarships are open to graduates in China.
- When applying for bursaries, applicants must be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants for a PhD scholarship must be under 40 years of age and have a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- The applicant must be interested in scientific research and have the necessary skills.
- The applicant must be an outstanding student in both external and external subjects.
- There will be no other bursary or reward available to the candidate.
How to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships?
Prior to applying for the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships 2023, applicants should consult with teachers. Applicants must read the admission notice carefully, contact a professor to complete their paperwork, and apply for a bursary. The request will not be processed if the equipment is incompatible or incomplete, and will be considered invalid.
In addition, once registered, nominees may not change their management, their duration, or institution. The official notice of the HIT scholarship is provided below.
Harbin Institute of Technology offers a range of scholarships to international students looking to pursue their studies in China. By carefully researching and preparing your application, you can increase your chances of receiving one of these scholarships and benefit from a world-class education at one of China’s top universities. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of these opportunities and make your academic dreams a reality. We hope this post has provided you with valuable insights and guidance on how to navigate the scholarship application process. Good luck!
You can also apply for:
- Marie Curie Scholarship 2023 – A Step By Step Guide
- Top 10 Italy Scholarships For International Students In 2023
- Monash University Scholarships In 2023 – Complete Guide