Hello, Are You also Looking For Fully-funded Scholarships In Germany? you are welcome to our website. Here we give you a complete guide about Scholarship in Germany. Applications are now currently open to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany 2023. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship is for all international students.
There are total Scholarships that are 40, for all the outstanding students and includes a comprehensive seminar program to assist candidates to develop their community skills and academic skills. Students in any field of education are eligible to apply if they demonstrate outstanding academic or academic competence and also want to study in Germany and commit to the principles of social democracy.
Scholarships are for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. level degree programs. Germany provides free education to all students. There are no application charges for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships. Frederick Ebert Stiftung offers scholarships for both German and foreign students abroad.
The Foundation supports young professionals who want to improve their development and succeed in their field. The Foundation looks for individuals, who are committed to social and political goals.
We are providing details so you should apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023. This is a best opportunity for you to pursue your studies in Germany. For more information on the German Scholarship please read the full article below.
Description of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023
- Host Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Study levels: Undergraduate(BS), Masters and Ph.D. Degree program
- Number of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships
- Nationality: German and all international students
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
Also read University of Leeds Scholarship 2023 [ Study in England ]
As we discussed earlier This Scholarship program is fully funded, all expenses will be paid by the German Government and there is no need to pay any fees. The Financial Cover of Germany Scholarships is provided below:
- BS, Magister or Diploma: Monthly EUR 750
- Health insurance is also sponsored
- MS: Monthly Payment of EUR 850
- Specialists with their children receive a family grant of EUR 276.
All developing countries including countries of Africa, Latin America, Asia, and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship in Germany.
Qualifications for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) 2023
Applicants must complete the German Scholarships Qualifications Term, provided below:
- English / German is the required language.
- All applicants are expected to follow the principles of social democracy.
- Almost All countries of the world are eligible (Non-EU countries).
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate a good command of the German language
- The skills and personality of the candidates reflect the best promise of any academic or professional career.
- Certificate of Verification or Registration of a Provincial or German State-Accredited Learning Area (Fach-) Hochschule in this research study.
Applicants must be:
- Social involvement & recognition of social republic values
- Excessive performance in school and academics
- Thirst for knowledge
- Positive thinking
- Tolerance and openness
- Political thinking
- Ability to work as a team
The deadline to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 is May 31, 2023.
- Also apply for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2023 [Fully Funded]
How to apply!
The application process for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2023 is completely online, for more information and to apply please visit the official Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarships website.