Good news! BI Presidential Scholarships are currently open for students Now you can Pursue your studies in Norway. . In this article we are going to explain more about BI Presidential Scholarships, their benefits, and the step-by-step process of application.
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and is the second largest in Europe. BI has four campuses and a large one located in Oslo. The university has 845 staff members including 404 academic staff and 441 staff members.
BI Presidential Scholarship 2022-2023 is a scholarship sponsored for all masters international students. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and living expenses for each semester.
Awarded to students with an outstanding track record of higher education, the BI Presidential Scholarship is open to Norwegian and foreign applicants. The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants in all Master of Science programs.
Description of BI Presidential Scholarships
- Level of Study for Scholarship: Masters
- scholarship country : Norway
- Scholarship Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School
- Number of scholarships: 20+
- Scholarship Period: one year
- Deadline: first March 2022
- Applied Economics
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Quantitative Finance
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
BI Presidential Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
Scholarships will cover the full tuition fee and stipend of living expenses for each semester, up to two years, if you meet the requirements for further study.
Eligibility Criteria for BI Presidential Scholarships
To qualify for the BI Presidential Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required languages: English
- Students with an A GPA of A on the ECTS scale or an equivalent high-grade international level apply for, and are accepted, into the Master of Science program.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants in all Master of Science programs.
- Students currently enrolled in the BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
Note: Only students admitted to the Master of Science program starting Autumn 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.
- Universities & Scholarships in Australia without IELTS | Funded
- European Union Scholarships , Internships & Volunteer Programs
- Universities in Canada Without IELTS & Scholarships | Funded
How do you apply for a BI Presidential Scholarship?
Please follow the steps below to earn BI Presidential Scholarships:
Go to the application portal and fill in the details required to create your account from here.
Upload the required documents:
- English proficiency and international testing
- Motivational Book
- Financial System
- Copy of Passport
- Scholarship application
- Then review and submit your request.
- Check Also : New Zealand Scholarships Without IELTS | Funded
- The whole system has certain requirements. Check it out from here.
- To apply for an exit English test, please download and complete the language exemption application form and download it to your application.
- All international applicants must submit a personal financial plan. A financial plan is a general idea of how you intend to pay for your degree and living expenses. Please click the link to download the financial plan template.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, however, the BI Presidential Scholarship will award only one scholarship per student.
- Candidates who are eligible for regular student loans through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund can apply for a BI Presidential Scholarship only. You do not qualify for the cost of living.
- Students who already have a master’s degree are awarded scholarship grants first.
To find out more about BI Presidential Scholarships, please visit the official website:
Click Here to visit the official website of BI Presidential Scholarship