Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 is now open for applicants, who are looking for Fully Supported scholarships in Belgium. Candidates are now invited to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023.
There are more than 150 major degree scholarships and 70 Short Training Course Grants. The main purpose of these bursaries is to develop and improve the skills of selected students. Scholarships are sponsored by the Belgian Government and all costs will be covered. Belgian Government Scholarships are fully funded along with Bachelor’s Degrees, Higher Degrees and Full-Time Training. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Students can easily get access to Belgian universities by issuing an English language certificate. Students find it easier to travel to France, the Netherlands, and Germany has borders with Belgium.
There is no need to pay an application fee. Almost all academic forums and Majors are offered by Belgian universities. The Belgian government is looking for more selected students from developing countries. The best thing you can learn in Belgium Without IELTS. Scholarship term varies. Full details about the Belgian Government Scholarships 2023 are available below.
Details of Belgium Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Scholarship Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Course
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 January 2023
- The applicant must be a Citizen of a Developing Country. If You Don’t Know Click HERE
- The Applicant Must Have a Related Education Center.
- Applicants must be Under 40 in the Degree program, and Under the age of 45 in the Training Course, at the time the training is scheduled to commence.
- Duration One Year of Learning
- Good knowledge of English (reading) is required.
Belgium Government Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students which will cover all expenses. The benefits are given below.
|Receipts will be provided
|Economy-class travel (IATA-approved ), with a one round-trip ticket per academic year.
|Students Living allowance
|1150 € per month for a duration of 12 months.
|150 €. is given once per stay, upon arrival of the students.
|Arrival allowance, return fees tuition,
|700 €. is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
|the current rate for DGD grantees.
|paid by ARES.
|Travel costs are part of inter-university fee
|Receipts will be provided
|Reimbursed based on the real costs incurred, with receipts given
Areas of the Fields:
If you are ready to study in Belgium Check the following fields they offering:
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
The deadline to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarshipss 2023-2023 January 2023
How to apply
The application procedure is completely online and ARES is free of charge. Students must to download required documents and must apply before the deadline of scholarship. To Apply Now , Please Visit the Official Website of the Belgian Government Scholarship.