Hi, do you want a Scholarship Grant in Japan? Then, you are in the right place. Here we give you a complete guide on the Japan Scholarship. Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Yokohama University Scholarships are available to international students around the world to pursue a Master’s degree and a Ph.D Degree from Japanese Universities.
We are pleased to encourage you to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship in Japan. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue higher education in Japan.
Yokohama National University is a leading national university and world-class research university in Japan. All you need is a technical manual in English. No IETLS / GRE required. Master’s degree duration 2 years and 3 years Ph.D Degree program. This course is fully sponsored by international students.
For more information on Japanese Scholarships, please read the full article below.
Details of the Yokohama National University Scholarship 2022
- Hosting Country: Japan
- Scholarship University: Yokohama National University
- Bursary Agency: EXT Scholarship Japan
- Level of study: Masters & Ph.D.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
By the Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
Ph.D Degree Program: 3 Years
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate degree to apply for a Master Degree Program.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree to apply for a Ph.D. Graduation program.
- You must have an English textbook (From Your Last University)
- Have a Good Education record
The recipient will receive the following financial services, provided below:
No Tuition Fees
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend per month:
☆ By the Master’s 144,000 Yen
- ☆ With Ph.D 145,000 Yen
- 2000 and 3000 yen more Monthly Grant
- Traveling Flight Ticket
- Medical Grant
- Accommodation fees
- Applicants must attach all required documentation and application form.
- Have a Master’s Degree and documentation (certified).
- You have no further support.
- CV / resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Professional Book.
- Complete the Scholarship application form.
- Any other supporting documents.
Important Note: IELTS is not required to apply for this course. All you need is an “English Certificate of Excellence”.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for Yokohama University Scholarships 2022. For full scholarship and application details, please visit the official website below.
The deadline to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship is 15 December 2021.