Europe is continent which is most favorite and its economically stable region on this earth. What if you get a job in Europe with visa sponsorship. Today we are going to discuss available Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Europe 2023. We will be discussing each and everything you want to know about these jobs.
Finding jobs in Europe is not a easy task, you want is to be a simple process you can easily find a suitable job in Europe. Many companies offers job in Europe to foreigners with visa sponsorship this include some of the most popular companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Tesla and many other companies.
Every year thousand of people move from different countries into the Europe for bright future. If you are also looking for jobs in Europe to secure your future then you are also doing a great. Me made this simple for you and discuss all the available options for you get a job in Europe.
Details of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Europe 2023
- Country: United States
- Visa: Sponsored
- Who can Apply: Applicants from all countries
European countries are best for unskilled work
The best country for unskilled work in Europe are listed below:
- United Kingdom
Visa sponsorship jobs in Europe for foreigners 2023
Following are some of the jobs available for foreigner to work in Europe. There are different categories of jobs . you can check below:
- Head of analytics
- Sales executive
- Data support executive
- Content manager
- Global agency account manager
- Electrical engineering internship
- Data management marketing internship
- Bar assistance
- Business analyst finance and government
- Clean air zone officer
- Customer support executive
- Human resources internship
- Transportation procurement partner
- Food service
Hostel jobs in Europe with Visa sponsorship
There are different hotels in Europe offering jobs to foreigners. The jobs include cook, event planner and basic work in different hotels. The most demanded job is hotel managements, people with good experience in this jobs will be preferred over others. Salary depend of the job type some hotels provide wage per house some fixed the salary which will paid to employees in each month.
Marriott International Hotel
Marriott hotel has more than 500 branches all over the word. it is one of the most famous hotel due to its outstanding services. Marriott hotel provides job opportunities to foreigner with visa sponsorship . If you want to get a job in this hotel you should grab this opportunity.
For latest job opening from Marriott hotel keep vising their website link is given below:
- Marriott Career: https://careers.marriott.com/
Other hotel jobs in Europe may include
- Accor careers
- Hilton Career
- HomeToGo Career
The minimum wage of hotel workers in Europe per is E30,575.
Jobs in Demand In Europe
Following are some of the most demanded jobs in Europe with visa sponsorship. There are a lot of other jobs also available so if you don’t find them suitable for you go for some other jobs :).
|Minimum Wage (€)
|Human Resources Manager
Visa Requirements for European Jobs
To work in Europe you must have a valid visa there are different types of visa available to work in Europe their can be two types of people applying for Visa Sponsorship jobs in Europe:
1- EU Countries Applicants
If you are from country which is member id EU countries, then you dont need any work visa to get jobs in Europe. You just simple apply for jobs and get hired.
2- NON-EU Countries Applicants
If you not from EU-Countries then you must have a valid visa to work in Europe. EU Blue Card is designed for those who are not part of EU. Blue card is accepted in 25 European countries, It is a work permit for you to work in Europe and contribute to the economy.
How to apply for Work Visa For Europe
- Find a job. First find some Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Europe.
- Get a job offer. Once you have found a company that is willing to sponsor your visa, you will need to get a job offer. The job offer should include the following information:
- The name of the company
- The position you will be working in
- The salary you will be paid
- The start date of your employment
- The duration of your employment
- The company’s willingness to sponsor your visa
- Gather your documents. Once you have a job offer, you will need to gather the following documents to apply for a work visa:
- Your passport
- A completed visa application form
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A copy of your work experience certificates
- A medical certificate
- A letter from your employer stating that they are willing to sponsor your visa
- Apply for your visa. Then you need to apply for visa in embassy.
- Attend your visa interview. After that you need to attend the visa interview in which you will be asked some questions
- Wait for your visa to be approved. After your visa interview wait for the visa approval, we hope you visa will be approved
- Enter the country and start your new job! Once your visa has been approved, you can enter the country and start your job. Congratulations!
Conclusion: when it comes to hunt a job, you preferred the best companies, high salary and perfect location. You can get all these in Europe so why are you waiting for? apply for your desired job and move to Europe.