Vanier Canada is Receiving online applications for the Vanier Canadian Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024 paid in full from foreign and Canadian students. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023 is for a Ph.D. students who want to study for a doctorate at one of Canada’s tertiary institutions. The Vaner Canada study program was launched in recent years to attract a Ph.D. World-class. selected and made Canada a center of research and efficiency.
Time and Grant for Vaner Canada Scholarship:
These Vanier Canada courses cost 50,000 CAD per year. Student is given three years. It is a non-renewable bursary. About 166 scholarships are awarded annually.
Qualifying criteria for the Vaner Canada Scholarship:
- Applicants must ensure that they and their institutions meet all the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Applicants can be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and foreign students.
- They should have been nominated by one Canadian higher education institution working with Vanessa Canada.
- They should follow their first doctor / Ph.D. degrees. Applicants enrolled in an integrated Ph.D. / Master also has the right to apply. Or, only a Ph.D. part of the degree program will be able to receive this award.
- Applicants currently enrolled in Ph.D. The program must not have completed more than 20 months of their studies on May 01, 2023.
- Applicants enrolled in a master’s degree (master’s degree leading to Ph.D.) should not have completed more than 32 months of their studies on May 01, 2023.
- Applicants should have obtained a first-grade class in the last two years of their studies. Each institution has its own definition of the first scale. Applicants can contact their university for clarification on this matter.
Applicants must not receive a bursary from any of the following categories:
Procedure for Applying for a Vaner Canada Scholarship:
In Vanier Canadian Graduate Scholarship, applicants are nominated by the institution they are pursuing or will pursue a Ph.D. Their. lessons.
- The center contacts applicants to inquire about their desire for nomination or applicants inform their institution of their willingness to be considered for nomination.
- Applicants prepare a separate program through ResearchNet (the Vanani Canada Scholarship application site – the link provided at the end of the article) and submit it to their institution. All facilities may have a limited time. The Center will then forward applications to the Vanier-Banting Secretariat nominees on or before 2 November 2023.
Learning Choice Fields:
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is offered to baptismal candidates pursuing a Ph.D. in Canada regardless of their field of study. That means students from, engineering, humanities, social sciences, medicine, and natural sciences all qualify to apply.
Applicants must have some form of major research in their Ph.D for Vanier Canadian Graduate Scholarship. The program, whether that is research work, graduation, or publication of academic research. This research should be an obligation to successfully complete the degree program.
Documents Required for the Vanier Graduate Scholarship Application:
- Completed application form
- Two proofs
- Complete CV of the applicant
List of research publications produced by the registrant.
A personal statement of baptismal leadership summarizes what motivates the candidate to pursue a Ph.D. and what they have achieved academically and professionally.
The Canadian Vanier Graduate Selection Committee selects applicants based on the following three criteria:
- Their academic excellence
- Their leadership power
- Their research power
Vanani Canadian Graduate Scholarship deadline:
As students apply for this course through a Canadian university, they will need to contact their holding centers to confirm when the deadline will arrive.
The deadline to apply for the Canadian Vanier Graduate Scholarship at Canadian universities is 2 November 2023. Bursary results are announced in early April each year.