Hello Students, Applications are now open for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2022 in Hungary for all International Students. University of Pecs Scholarship offers undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. All the Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships at the University of Pecs.
The University of Pécs (PTE) was founded in 1912 in Pécs City, Hungary. More than 20,000 students from all over the world are currently studying there. The University is ranked between 651-700 by QS World University Rankings. We encourage you to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2022 in Hungary.
During the 2022-23 education session, the Government of Hungary will provide 5,000 Full scholarships Scholarships to international students. there is no need for IELTS does not need to apply. Most academic campuses and study facilities are available at the University of Pecs bursaries. Undergraduate Degree study time is 4 years, Master’s 2 Years, and 3 years Ph.D. The University of Pecs scholarships will cover all student expenses.
For more information read the full article given below.
Description of University of Pecs Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship University: University of Pecs
- Scholarship Country: Hungary
- Degree levels: Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Eligible Nationalities: All International students
- Due date: January 15 , 2022.
The University of Pecs Scholarships 2022 in Hungary will provide Fully funded scholarships to support the need of students all around the world supported Scholarship to international students. Details of the covered costs are provided below:
- Pay Full Fees.
- Monthly fee:
- Ph.D. rate: HUF monthly income 140000 12 months per year, up to graduation
- Non-degree, Bachelor, Master, and one master-tier degree: monthly payment of HUF 43,700 For living expenses, 12 months per year, until graduation.
- Accommodation: Settlement accommodation OR monthly allowance of HUF 40,000 to cover rental rent for full term scholarship.
Health insurance: Health care services in accordance with Hungarian law (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and Selected students will receive medical insurance of up to HUF 100 000 per year / person.
- Uppsala University Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Belgian Government Scholarships 2022 | Funded
- Government of Austria Scholarships 2022 | Funded
Available fields and majors:
Pecs University offers a different program including 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Masters degrees programs, eight Masters, and 15 PhD degrees. Graduation programs
- Natural Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Human and Social Sciences
- Art & Engineering
- Programs provided by Pecs University (Here)
Required Documents for University of Pecs Scholarship
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Transcripts/Degree Certificates
- Proof of Language
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Other supporting documents (if any)
Here are the Qualifications for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2022 in Hungary
- The applicant must be physically and mentally healthy.
- All International Students (non-Hungarian citizens) are eligible to apply.
- A 12-year school certificate is required to apply for the Bachelors Degree Program.
- If your pre-instructional language was English at the time, you can submit an English Learning Certificate from the previous University / College.
- To apply for a Master’s Degree, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
With a Ph.D. degree, Master’s degree is required.
The deadline (last date )to apply for the University of Pecs International Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is 15 January 2022.
How to apply!
All the applicants can apply online for the University of Pecs Scholarship 2022 in Hungary. You will be asked to to upload the required documents by the university. For more information and to apply, please visit the official website provided below.