Do you want to study in Malaysia for free? If yes, you will be happy because currently applications for Fully Funded Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024 are open for all international students. This is the best time to apply for this scholarship. All students from all countries can apply for this scholarship program.
Unlike European counties which require IELTS/TOEFL to get admission Malaysian universities do not require any IELTS from students, this is plus point for students because many students unable to pass the English proficiency test.
The Malaysia Government Scholarship program, renowned for its commitment to excellence and inclusivity, is a gateway to a plethora of educational opportunities. This prestigious initiative aims to nurture and empower the brightest minds, providing them with the tools and resources needed to excel in their chosen fields. With its comprehensive support system, the Malaysia Government Scholarship program has gained recognition as a driving force in shaping the next generation of leaders.
Almost all the fields are available for students to study at Malaysian universities. All those students who want to study for a master’s degree at one of the most renowned institutes in the world then this scholarship is for you. Below is the breakdown of other details of the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2024 for international students.
Details Of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024
- Funded by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Country: Malaysia
- Study Level: Master’s degree
- Deadline: 30 June 2024
Scholarship Package Of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024
Students who will qualify and get selected for Malaysian scholarships will receive the following benefits from the Malaysian government.
- Book Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Medical Claims
- Tuition Vavier
- Visa Fee
- End of Study Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Training Allowance
- Economics and Banking
- Science and Technology
- Business Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Public Policy and Governance
- Social Science
Universities Under Malaysian International Scholarship 2024
The following universities are offering admission under Malaysian government scholarships to study for master’s degrees for free.
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Conditions For Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024
All the applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for a scholarship at any of the above universities to study master’s degree.
- Applicants must not be older than 45 years at the tie of application.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized institute of their country to be considered for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.0 or above out of 4.0.
- Students must show their interest and study plans to the university.
- If you are not from an institute where the language of the medium is not English then you need to submit the IELTS in the medium of your previous institute is English then just submit the proof and you are good to eligible.
Documents are the most important part of your scholarship application, mostly decisions are made on the documents you submitted during your scholarship application so make sure you submit all the required documents when applying for scholarship or admission.
- Application form
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of the Passport
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Endorsement from
- Medical Reports
- English Language Proficiency Scores like TOEFL or IELTS (if you are not coming from an English medium university/college).
- Admission offers from any above-mentioned universities.
The last date to apply for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2024 is 30 June 2024. If the deadline is passed then we advise you to apply next year.
Tips for Successful Application:
- Highlight academic achievements and extracurricular involvements.
- Showcase leadership skills and community engagement.
- Craft a compelling personal statement that reflects passion and dedication.
- Obtain strong recommendation letters from credible sources.
- Submit all required documents accurately and within the specified timeline.
How to Apply?
The application process for Malaysia Scholarships 2024 is online. you need to fill out an online application form. The process is very simple and mentioned on the official website of scholarship, to apply you can:
Related Scholarship Opportunities:
- USTC International Scholarships in China
- Central European University Scholarships
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship