If you also looking to study in Holland then you must be searching for Government of Holland Scholarships, don’t worry today we will cover all of your questions regarding Holland scholarships available for international students. We will try to cover everything including Eligibility Criteria, application process, frequently asked questions and best practices to follow in order to win these scholarships So lets get started.
There is a whole number. of the 41 Universities that have offered a Scholarship for Bachelors Degree & Masters Degree Under Holland Scholarship by the Dutch Department of Education. There are 2,100+ English programs offered by the Holland Government Scholarship. You will be able to get a quality and expensive education.
Scholarships are for Bachelor’s and Master’s level degrees. The Scholarship is fully funded by the Government of the Netherlands and all expenses will be paid by the Government. There are no application fees. There is no need for proficiency in the English language of the Netherlands Scholarship.
We encourage you to apply for the Holland Government Scholarship 2023. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your studies in the Netherlands. For more information on the Holland Scholarship please read the full article below.
Details of Government of Holland Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Holland (Netherlands)
- Organization: Dutch Ministry of Education
- Course Levels: Bachelors and Master’s Degree Program
- Institute: 41 Universities of Holland
- Deadline: February 1 , 2023 & 1st May 2023
- For Bachelor Degree : four Years
- For Master Degree: two Years
List of Available programs for Holland Government Scholarship
Available academic fields and majors which will be offered by Holland Government Scholarship 2023 are Fully funded and mentioned below
- General Programs
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication, and Arts
- Agriculture and Environment
- Teacher Training
- Health Care, Social Service, and Care Services
- Economics, Commerce, Management, and Accounting
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order and Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Computer Science
- Health Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport and Logistics
List of available Universities for Government of Holland Scholarships
There is a total of 41 total Universities that will offer these scholarships for the Bachelors and Masters Degree Under Holland Scholarship by the Dutch Ministry of Education.
- Maastricht University
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Maastricht School of Management
- Driestar education
- University of Groningen
- Leiden University
- VU Amsterdam
- Utrecht University
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- University of Amsterdam
- Tilburg University
- Radboud University
- University of Twente
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- Delft University of Technology
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Wageningen University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University
- University of Humanistic Studies
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Hotel school The Hague
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- I Holland University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
This Scholarship is fully sponsored by the Government of the Netherlands. The Financial Benefits of the Holland Scholarship are provided below:
- Scholarship fees are € 5,000 and all nominees will receive this amount in the first year of your studies.
- You have the benefit of living in one of the happiest and safest countries in the world.
Conditions of Eligibility for Holland Government Scholarships 2023
- The eligibility process for the Holland Scholarship postgraduate 2023 is provided below:
- You do not have EEA citizenship
- You should be able to apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at one of the Dutch higher education institutions.
- You must meet the specified requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these requirements on the official website of the institution.
- You do not have a previous degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online for the Holland Government Scholarship. You should find your program in the review of participating research universities or in the review of participating universities in applied science. For more information on the application process and deadlines please visit the official Netherland Government Scholarship website.
The deadline to apply for the Holland Government Scholarship 2023 is 1st February 2023 and 1st May 2023.
Hope you find all the information from this blog post about Government of Holland scholarships. We highly appreciate you showing interest for these scholarships. We tried our best to cover most of your questions about these Dutch scholarships for international students. No mater where you live you should try your luck and apply for these scholarships. If there are still questions about Holland scholarships , we also mentioned the official link of the scholarships , you can visit the official website for further updated information of the scholarship.
- Scholarships in Panama for international students In 2023
- Unlock Your Potential with Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
- Study In Australia: University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023