Currently, applications are open to apply for the Belgian Government Scholarships 2022 for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. All students including international students from all over the world are invited to study full-time, master’s degrees, and training courses in Belgium. 150 scholarships are available in the MS – Master’s program and 70 scholarships are available for Short Training courses under the Belgium Government Scholarship program. With the Government of Belgium Scholarships, you will gain skills. The Belgian government is funding the Scholarship and all expenses will be paid by the host institute.
You can study in Belgium without IELTS and TOFEL. The alternative is available to all international students. In addition to the Netherlands, France, and Germany, Belgium borders the UK. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity. Studying in Belgium is a very good decision. Scholarship time may vary.
Belgian universities offer almost all academic courses and majors. There is no application fee requiren for Government of Belgium Scholarships. International students from developing countries are placed first in the Belgian curriculum. Students find it easier to travel around the country or reach other important cities in Europe other than IELTS.
Description of Government of Belgium Scholarships
- Country: Belgium
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Course Levels: Bachelor(BS), Master Degree(MS) and Training Course
- Deadline: January 28, 2022
Following are the courses and fields they offer if you would like to study abroad in Belgium:
- Bachelier de specialization in pediatrics and neonatology
- Bachelier de spécialization en Business Data Analysis
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and communities
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in integrated health risk management in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master’s degrees in integrated production and conservation of natural resources in urban and suburban areas
Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of Science in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Research Methods Used for Global Health – Master of Specialization in Public Health Science
- Master’s degrees in Transport and Logistics.
- Overview Scholarships to study in Europe 2022
- Government of Austria Scholarships 2022 | Funded
- Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2022
Belgian Government Scholarships Coverage
As we mentioned that the Belgium Government Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for all the international students to study for free in Belgium. Following are the benefits of the scholarship.
|International traveling costs||Receipts must be provided||The maximum number of round-trip tickets per academic year is one on an IATA-approved airline in economy class.|
|Living allowance/costs||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 1 year|
|Indirect admission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival cost, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||The amount of 700 € will be given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees/ wavier||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs OR inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
- Applicants must be a Citizen of a Developing World. Click HERE If You Don’t Know
- To apply for the right position, you must have the right educational background.
- For graduate programs, you must be under 40 years of age, and in training courses, under 45 years, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- You need to have a good knowledge of English (reading).
- Duration One Year of Learning
How to apply(Official website)
The deadline for applying for the Belgian Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is January 28, 2022