Are you also looking for fully funded scholarships in Germany? If so, then you are welcome to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022. The main aim of the DAAD Scholarship in Germany is to train people from new and developed countries who are motivated and highly motivated to progress in their study field. German Government Scholarships 2022 are available for Masters , MPhil, MBA, LLM and Ph.D. programs. DAAD is one of the best and popular scholarship programs for international students in the world.
The DAAD scholarship program offers Postgraduate Scholarship offers two-year master’s degree scholarships including a number of doctoral degree programs. students will be able to make new friends, learn a new language, acquire a new culture, and thrive within the profession.
Daad scholarship program is a postgraduate fully funded international scholarship program by international degrees where students will be taking courses related to sustainable development principles that will help them bring about positive change in their communities. Candidates are allowed to apply for available study options.
The scholarship is fully funded as we discussed. This scholarship program will cover the cost of education, monthly allowance, travel expenses, health and accident insurance, monthly rent, and family members’ living expenses. It is a great opportunity for all foreign students to study at top German universities through scholarships.
- Also Read: Google AdCamp Internship 2022 [Fully Funded]
About DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23:
- Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (1 to 2 years)
- Ph.D. / Doctoral Scholarship (1 year to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
- Engineering (Sciences)
- Development-related sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Environmental Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Social Sciences
- Forestry Science
- Business Administration
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship in Germany
The DAAD Scholarships in Germany for postgraduate studies in 2022 will offer the following benefits t the selected students which will Includes:
- A monthly social grant will be provided.
- Tuition fees will be paid.
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided
- The accommodation fee will be for family members who will cover
- Monthly rental subsidies will be provided.
Qualifications Requirements for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany
- All students can apply for this scholarship program
- A student must has his/her bachelor’s degree of 4 years or its equivalent when applying for a master’s degree program.
- The students should have their master’s degree or equivalent when applying for a doctoral degree.
- All the students must have 2 years of professional experience.
- All the candidate must have an IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- A student living in Germany for more than 15 years is not eligible to apply.
- Also read: Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded]
How can you apply for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23?
- All the interested students are advised to visit the official website.
- The students should not apply directly to the university.
- The students can apply for a single postgraduate program.
The candidate must apply with the following documents;
- A Personal Motivation letter
- letter of Recommendations by the institute
- Letter of experience/letter of appointment.
- English language proficiency test
The Last date is different for each degree program
Click here to visit the official website of DAAD scholarship in Germany.
You can also apply for :
- MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Summer Internships in Turkey 2022 – Jobs Abroad [EXPLAINED]
- University of Toronto Scholarships In Canada 2022 ($13,000 per year)
- Italy Scholarships For International Students 2022