Good news for students who wants to study in Canada. Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023 is now accepting applications from students. You can now get scholarships and study free in Canada. In today’s article we will provide you all the necessary information which you need to apply for Francophonie Scholarship Program in Canada.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is a scholarship program designed for students from Francophonie countries who wish to study in Canada. It is a prestigious program that provides students with the opportunity to study in some of the best universities and institutions in Canada. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023-24 if for those international students who want to study masters and Phd programs in Canada. This is fully funded scholarship program and the average amount of this scholarship is $35000 per year.
Details of Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023-2024
|Degree Programs:||Masters, Phd|
|Deadline:||Varries country to country|
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Management / Human Resources
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Project Management, Logistics
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
The amount of scholarship depend on your scholarship application but this average amount of scholarships if 35000$/annual.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
To be considered for this scholarship you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You language must be English
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Tunisia,Lebanon, Morocco, Mauritania,Djibouti, Comoros, & Other Countries of Africa.
- Selected candidate can apply for different research programs and internship offered by the institute.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, dentistry and medicine is excluded.
- Candidates will be selected from countries on quota base, so you can define your own conditions to the institute.
- Up to date CV
- Cover letter
- Document explaining objectives and goals
- Referral forms;
- Copies of passport/NIC.
How to apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2023?
To apply for Francophonie Scholarship Program in Canada , you need to visi the official website of the university the link is given below:
Applicants are advised to DEPOSIT the scholarship APPLICATIONS to the country/office of dealing with in the country.
NOTE: You can get more information of the scholarships and deadlines from here.
Social Media Community:
Join us on social media platform for personalized guidelines.
|Instagram Page||Join Now|
|Facebook Page||Join Now|
|Twitter Account||Join Now|
|Quora Space||Join Now|